Tax Preparation ServicesIf you are interested in having us prepare your tax return for the upcoming tax season, please sign up using the form below. As tax season approaches, we’ll be sending out more information and next steps.
If you receive an audit notice, letter, or inquiry after filing your 1040 return, we’ve got you covered. Through our partnership with Protection Plus, we have an entire audit defense department at your service.
If you receive a notice, our team will help for free. This is just one of the many benefits of working with us to file your 2022 personal tax return. So, file with confidence.
What We Need to File Your Tax Returns
Signed Engagement Letter
Once a signed engagement letter is received, we’ll send a link to you via our secure document portal where tax forms can be uploaded.
Tax Forms You Have Received
We’ll need any tax-related forms you have received including but not limited to W-2s, 1099s, etc.
Returns We File on Your Behalf (as applicable)
- Federal and State(s) income tax returns and schedules
- Fincen 114a: Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts
- Portland City Arts Tax*: City of Portland residents 18 years or older who have $1,000 or more of annual income and are in a household above the federal poverty level are liable for the Arts Tax.
- Portland/Multco Business Tax*: Tax on business activity (including renting residential and commercial real property) conducted in Portland
- Trimet self employment tax*: For services performed within the TriMet District boundary.
- METRO SHS (Supportive Housing Tax)*: Provides funding for housing assistance and wraparound services.
- City of Portland Rental Schedule R*: Provides essential support for tenant protection policies and to create a reliable inventory of residential rental housing units within the City.
- Multnomah County PFA (Preschool for all)*: Gives 3 and 4 year olds in Multnomah County access to free, high-quality, developmentally appropriate, culturally responsive preschool experiences.
- Oregon PTE-E (Pass Through Entity Elective Tax)*: For taxable years beginning on or after January 1, 2022 certain qualifying pass-through entities may elect to pay a PTE-E Tax on the sum of each of the member/owner’s share of distributive proceeds. The member/owner(s) may then claim a tax credit for the tax paid by the PTE on their share of distributive proceeds.
- Oregon CAT (Corporate Activity Tax)*: The CAT is in addition to the state’s current corporate income tax. Revenue from the CAT is transferred to the Fund for Student Success and is used for education spending. The CAT is applied to taxable Oregon commercial activity more than $1 million.
All taxpayers that file their individual tax return with us have complete access to the Protection Plus expert tax audit defense team. In the unlikely event you receive a tax notice from the IRS or State, the Protection Plus audit defense team will provide up to $1,000,000 in services to find a resolution.